BenSapphire2011BenSapphire2011

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

I didn't need to sleep tonight, anyway

TIMELAPSE: HOW BABIES ARE BORN. TIMELAPSE: HOW BABIES ARE BORN.

No. This belongs on YouTube, not Newgrounds. This is an animation portal, not a timelapse portal.

Also, you have a dank song in your video and don't even put it in the link? Dude, send me dat shit

mmdxfnaf - Missing mmdxfnaf - Missing

I'm gonna be honest. This animation is fantastic. It's wonderfully done and emotiful, but it is poorly used- nay, completely WASTED on stupid stuff like this. FNAF has no potential for fan stories, and much less you just made a music video. Stop that.

Make something original! No fanfic, no whiny bad music, no FNAF, just make something original, and I guarantee if you put in the effort, it'll be pretty good.

bakemona responds:

well i really wasn't trying to make a fan story if thats what you think,I just really wanted to use that song for something,sorry.

Ucogi's St.Pattys Game Ucogi's St.Pattys Game

I need you give you an E-Five. Ready? Put your hand on the screen on 3. 1... 2... 3! *E-Five*!

Dude, seriously... This is awesome. It was a total BITCH to beat, but it was pretty worth it. The frames worked perfectly, it had fluent animation, was totally sexy, and BOOBS. Good job.

Veinom responds:

haha! thanks for the E-5! XDD

Frantic 3 Frantic 3

A downgrade.

I love Frantic 1 and 2, they were fast, fun, and addicting. This... Eehhh... It's okay.
But it's a LOT slower, and rather polarizing. I like the graphics and the music, but the ONE track that plays during gameplay is rather repetitive and bland. The boss music was good, as always. The upgrades do feel more polished, but I still felt the game was pretty lacking. I'm overall disappointed. It's not bad, just bland.

Jetpack Joyride for Flash Jetpack Joyride for Flash

This makes a mockery of the greatest mobile app of all time. The control is awful, the music sounds like a dying elephant, the graphics are PISS-POOR, and features little-to-no effort. Blam this shit.

Into the Abyss (rough demo) Into the Abyss (rough demo)

Goddamnit, I love your music so much.

I'm going to be going into the Game Development industry at some point, and honestly you would be one of my first picks for music. This is amazing, and your other work is just as breathtaking. You seriously have untapped potential. Do something with it!

Cheers.

Zeta Prototype (rough demo) Zeta Prototype (rough demo)

Holy shit. I'm fucking blown away.

Red Stallion Red Stallion

Arright, this song is fucking kickass.

I thought that it might be another one where you clearly put effort into it and it wasn't my thing, wah wah, but nope. This was excellent, and a pleasure to listen to.

I like the drums ^.^

The Mechromancer The Mechromancer

I love everything, but the gun... just...

If you're going to do guns, please improve. I love your style and think you drawing guns would be neat, but this one... isn't good. Not to be a dick.

Estelia color portrait Estelia color portrait

Fucking hell your art is amazing. Some of it has unnecessary nudity and random other minute complaints, but then there's stuff like this. This is amazing.

Abby Portrait Abby Portrait

I can't get enough of that fancy-ass glow effect you got going on. It looks great and gives your art a unique touch