BenSapphire2011BenSapphire2011

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Into the Abyss (rough demo) Into the Abyss (rough demo)

Goddamnit, I love your music so much.

I'm going to be going into the Game Development industry at some point, and honestly you would be one of my first picks for music. This is amazing, and your other work is just as breathtaking. You seriously have untapped potential. Do something with it!

Cheers.

Zeta Prototype (rough demo) Zeta Prototype (rough demo)

Holy shit. I'm fucking blown away.

Red Stallion Red Stallion

Arright, this song is fucking kickass.

I thought that it might be another one where you clearly put effort into it and it wasn't my thing, wah wah, but nope. This was excellent, and a pleasure to listen to.

I like the drums ^.^

The Glazkov Syndicate The Glazkov Syndicate

Honestly, I don't like dubstep. This... Was not bad at all.

It has an interesting feel to it. A hard, deep feeling slamming with some kickass instrumentals.

I don't call it great because the vocals did annoy me, like the random mouse shouting, and the dude saying "BRING THE BASS BACK." I just wanted to hand him the bass and I wanted him to get off my GODDAMN LAWN YOU F-

Anyway, good job, it just wasn't all my style, but who cares. Keep up the good work, AP.

~Devastation~ -hania ~Devastation~ -hania

The instruments of an underwhelming kids song, and the vocals of a pop song written by a rhythmically challenged hack combine to bring you... A boring mess.

A lot of effort is visible, tho.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Does anyone honestly know what 'Classic rock means'?

This song, upon my previous complaint, is an okay song, I guess. It was hoppy and annoying, but that was intended so ehh...

Glassed Graves Glassed Graves

This, uhh... This isn't rock. It also isn't that good.

It was very repetitive, which is not good for a seven minute long song, and it was very annoying.

Also, the message did not come through at all.

IntenseComplex responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean. This project was one that annoyed me for awhile because of the reasons you highlight. It's based around cemetary gates by pantera, and i could've really just cut out about 2 minutes from the end, but i didn't enjoy listening to the whole track because i couldn't find anything cohesive with that drum beat i made for it. I'll probably wind up reworking it later, I do sort of feel like i pushed this one off my "desk" (mind). Thanks for the 2nd opinion though, sometimes I'm just not sure if the sounds are worth the extra effort.

Tetris (Hardstyle Rmx) Tetris (Hardstyle Rmx)

Honestly, I didn't like it.

I thought it was very choked and never really built up to anything. I thought it was very repetitive and annoying. The skips, OH the skips. It's really jarring to have a consistent beat, especially in a minimalist song such as this, and then it pauses. Hrng...

It's mainly that this just isn't my style. Different strokes...

Djjaner responds:

thanks

In a While In a While

Dude, I feel like NG is trying to hypnotise my with these visualizations...

Very relaxed and peaceful. Good job.

Semaphore responds:

Thanks =)

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

Gonna skip the ass-kissing, and make an actual review.

This is, like you state, a "Breaktrance" song. Dunno exactly what this means, but I'm guessing it has heavy emphasis on beats and the like, but is a relaxing song. I do agree, but it can be also used in a very action-packed environment, as displayed in the ever so popular Raze 2. A very good job, but at times gets a little unnecessary with some sounds. 9/10.

Waterflame responds:

Thank you! :) I agree, I plan to do a remake of this at some point! :)